You do not need to install Flying SquirrelMail since it can be accessed through the web.
Create New Folders
- Click Folders at the top of the page.
- Type the new folder's name into the Create Folder field and click the Create button. This will make a new folder on your M: drive.
- First select the folder they currently reside within.
- Check the box of each message to be moved. The boxes are located at the left side of each message.
- Before the messages can be moved, choose the folder to which the messages will be relocated. Select this folder on the Move Selected To: pull down menu.
- Finally, select the Move button and the operation will be completed.