DECS uses a number of popular applications to implement the latest technology and standards, while always keeping usability and accessibility in mind. Below is a short list of some of the technologies and software we're experienced with:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere
- Drupal CMS
Information architecture is an important aspect of web design and this is an important part of the pre-production design process and research. Site flow is the foundation of websites content design. When starting a new website, ask yourself the following questions:
- How is your site currently structured?
- What content do you want to present on the site overall?
- How are competing sites presenting their information?
- What is the best way that we can organize your content for the best user experience?
- Who are your primary and secondary audiences? What do they need and want?
- What are the components that will make your site better?
To request an engineering website for class, research or personal use, please fill out and submit the Website Request Form.
If you have questions about developing a website you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org