I am an admitted freshmen or sophomore. How do I change my major?

If you have been admitted to the college in your current engineering major and wish to change to another engineering major, you must complete an application.  Your request for major change will be reviewed at the end of the semester which you applied.  If you meet the admission criteria you will be admitted to the new major.  If you are denied admission, you will remain admitted to your current major.