The College of Engineering, a constituent of a major research and teaching university, is an unprecedented learning environment.
With the wide array of today's successful news and highlights, it is obvious that the College of Engineering members are pioneering leaders, embracing Michigan State University's tradition of advancing knowledge and transforming lives through innovative teaching, research and outreach.
The College of Engineering is one of the largest and oldest colleges on the MSU campus that began as a single field of study "Mechanic Arts" in 1885.
College Quick Links
- Careers Center for Spartan Engineering
- Cornerstone and Residential Experience (CoRe)
- Diversity Programs Office
- Future Engineers (Prospective Students)
- Graduate Programs
- Guided Learning Center (DPO)
- Education Abroad
- Engineering Machine Shop
- Student Groups and Organizations
- Undergraduate Studies
- Women in Engineering
Undergraduate & Graduate Student Enrollment Data - Degree programs, number of enrolled students, number of degrees awarded