1. Karnik, B. S., Davies, S. H., Chen, K. C., Jaglowski, D.R., Baumann, M. J. and Masten, S. J (2005) Effects of ozonation on the permeate flux of nanocrystalline ceramic membranes, Water Research (39), 728-734.
2. Karnik, B.S., Davies, S. H., Baumann, M. J and Masten, S. J (2005) The effects of combined ozonation and filtration on disinfection by-product formation, Water Research (39), 2839-2850.
3. Karnik, B.S., Davies, S. H., Baumann, M. J and Masten, S. J (2005) Fabrication of catalytic membranes for the treatment of drinking water using combined ozonation and ultrafiltration, Environmental Science & Technology (39), 7656-7661.
CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS AND PROCEEDINGS
1. Kim, J., A. L Alpatova, L. M. Wright, M. J. Baumann, S.H.R. Davies, V. V. Tarabara, S. J. Masten. Self-cleaning ceramic membranes for the removal of natural and synthetic nanomaterials from drinking water using hybrid ozonation-nanofilration. NSF Nanoscale Science and Engineering Grantees Conference, December 4-6, 2006, Arlingon, VA.
2. Kim, J., A. L Alpatova, L. M. Wright, M. J. Baumann, S.H.R. Davies, V. V. Tarabara, S. J. Masten. Combined effect of ozonation and hydrodynamic conditions on the permeate flux in the hybrid ozonation-ultrafiltration process. American Chemical Society 233rd National Meeting & Exposition , March 25-29, 2007, Chicago, IL.
3. Kim, J., Davies, S.H.R., Baumann, M.J., Masten, S.J., Tarabara, V.V.Hybrid ozonation-ultrafiltration for water purification: Combined effect of ozonation and hydrodynamics on flux and water quality, 2007 AEESP Conference, July 30, 2007, Blacksburg, VA.
4. Kim, J., Davies, S.H.R., Baumann, V.V.Tarabara, M.J.Baumann, S.J. Masten. Membrane Fouling in hybrid ozonation-ceramic ultrafiltration membrane sytem: Influence of ozone dosage and hydrodynamic conditions. AIChE annual meeting, November 4-7, 2007, Salt Lake City, Utah.