- Submission window of 2-page abstract: January 15 to May 31, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: Rolling basis, each abstract will be reviewed by the SPC and external reviewers with a decision made within 2 weeks
- Early bird registration: on or before June 30, 2018
- Cutoff date for discounted Detroit Marriott hotel rooms: Limited rooms are available by August 25, 2018
- Welcome reception: September 9, 2018
- Technical programs: September 10-12, 2018
- Lunch with Exhibitors: September 10-11, 2018
- Student poster competition: September 10-11, 2018
- Banquet and Award Ceremony: September 11, 2018
- Industrial facilities tour: September 13, 2018
|Early bird registration (before or on June 30, 2018)||Full registration (on or after July 1, 2018)|
|Banquet ticket only||$75||$100|
|Lunch with Exhibitors||No extra cost||No extra cost|
1Regular registration: regular registration fee is per paper per person, which includes the book of abstracts, IOS Press Special Issue book, welcome reception, lunches, banquet, coffee breaks and participation in all related workshop social events. A fee of $50 per additional paper will be applied to attendees who paid regular registration fee and will have more than one paper accepted for publication in the proceedings and special issue book.
2Student registration: discounted registration fee is per paper per student, which includes all privileges of regular registration plus participation of student special events and poster competition.
3Exhibit registration: registration fee is per exhibitor per booth, which includes one (1) complimentary regular registration and privileges.
4Student volunteer registration: ENDE2018 offer a limited number of complimentary volunteer registration, which needs to be approved by the organizing committee after online registration. Proof of student status might be required.
Why Sponsor the ENDE2018
Sponsorship is one of the best ways to brand your organization as a leader and to highlight your commitment to advancing NDE. As a sponsor, you will be able to:
- Connect with ENDE attendees from academia, industry and government
- Showcase your organization's expertise at a world-class conference. Dedicated exhibition room provides great opportunities for you and attendees to learn, share and connect with their peers
- Networking opportunities: "Lunch with exhibitors" on 9/10 and 9/11 with no extra cost to ENDE2018 attendees
[If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com]
Available at the ENDE2018 registration booth: Sept. 9 to Sept. 12, 2018. Credit card/Debit card only.