Tarabara Research Group


Join us


Graduate research assistants

Occasionally, research assistantships are available, in which case a detailed description of such opportunity is posted on this website. Currently no assistantships are available.

Prospective students are encouraged to consider applying for external fellowships such as EPA Science to Achieve Results fellowship, NSF GRF, NWRI fellowship, one of AWWA fellowships, and National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship. International students may consider the Fulbright program as well as opportunities specific to their country of origin.


Undergraduate research assistants

We are always looking for motivated undergraduate students interested in a relatively long term commitment (1 year or longer) to work on a research project. Financial support options include Honors College’s Professorial Assistants program, and MSU EnSURE (Engineering Summer Undergraduate Research Experience) program.