Where do I go to change my major?

Freshmen and sophomores currently in majors outside Engineering who wish to pursue an engineering major should complete a major change at the advising office in the Engagement Center in your neighborhood. If you are a Junior or Senior and wish to change your major to Engineering or wish to change to a different major within Engineering, you must follow the formal application process (see application on our College Admission page). You must meet all current requirements for admission including grade point average for chosen major and class requirements. All applications will be reviewed at the end of the semester of application and students will be notified of their status through the Confidential Message System (via email).