What do I have to do to take courses at another institution over the summer?

First, see your academic adviser to make sure that the course(s) you are planning to take will help you progress toward your degree.  Check MSU's transfer equivalency web page to see if the course transfers to MSU. You also need to fill out a guest student application form and take it to the Registrar's Office in 150 Administration Building. If your institution or the course(s) you wish to take does not appear on the transfer page see your academic adviser.