How do I get an override for a class outside of the College of Engineering?

If you need any override for a class that is taught outside of the College of Engineering (such as Math, Physics, ISS, or IAH) you need to contact the department or college that teaches that class.  See the MSU Course Schedule and view the courses for the subject for which you need to override to get department contact information.

For engineering courses visit the course override page for instructions.  Your engineering adviser will be able to point you in the right direction if you're not sure where that department or college is located, but will not be able to do the override for you.