How can I change the name on my diploma?

If your name has changed, you may have your diploma and records adjusted.  Visit the Registrar's Office with documentation or mail your request.  The replacement diploma will cost $50.  Payment by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express is accepted.  The original diploma needs to be returned to the Registrar's Office.