How can I change my engineering major?

Freshmen and sophomore students are free to change majors at any time until 56 total college credits (MSU, transfer and AP credits combined) are earned.  All MSU students must be admitted to a degree-granting program when 56 credits are attained. 
Please visit the College of Engineering Major Change Request page for more information.