I will be a junior at the end of the semester, will I be admitted?

You will automatically be considered for admission in your current engineering major (except Engineering No-Preference) at the end of the term you reach 56 credits.  If you wish to change your current major, visit the advising office in the Engagement Center in your neighborhood prior to the end of the term.

No application is required unless you wish to change majors.  You may submit an application by clicking here.