Where can I go to get help if I'm having trouble in a class?

The College of Engineering, and MSU in general, provides multiple access points for you to get assistance with coursework, through tutoring and/or supplemental instruction.  Besides the many MSU resources available, such as the Math Learning Center, the Writing Center and the Office of Supportive Services, to name just a few, the College’s Guided Learning Center (GLC) in the