- Use of constructed wetlands for water quality improvement.
- Hydrological modeling and simulation.
- Assessment of watershed-scale wetland restoration scenarios.
- Climate change impacts on water resources, agricultural production and food security.
- Quantitative microbial risk assessment and characterization.
Ph.D., Biosystems Engineering, Michigan State University, USA, 2012
M. Eng., Agricultural Engineering, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand, 2009
B. Eng., Agricultural Mechanization and Automation, Zhejiang University, China, 2001