The College of Engineering at Michigan State University consists of a diverse group of faculty and staff, across six departments, ten undergraduate degree programs, and nine graduate degree programs. They are valued for leadership and teaching abilities, as well as extensive knowledge throughout engineering and the technological fields.
Below is a list of Faculty and Staff by department.
Click here to view the list in alphabetical order.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering and Materials Science
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Composite Materials and Structures Center
- Computational Mathematics, Science & Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Dean's Office
- Diversity Programs Office
- Division of Engineering Computing Services
- Division of Engineering Research
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Development and Alumni Relations
- Engineering Directory
- K-12 Outreach
- Mechanical Engineering
- Undergraduate Studies