Expectations over the course of Fellows Year
Fellows of the Academy of Global Engagement are expected to do the following:
- Regularly meet with faculty mentor.
- Participate in monthly on-campus meetings and off-campus retreats.
- Attend the Global Fellows Recognition and Welcome Reception and Dinner at the beginning and the end of the Fellow year.
- Regularly Attend Global Roundtable Meetings.
- Presentation of a project poster at the completion of Fellow year during the Recognition Dinner.
- Engage in establishing the design of an intentional research project with host-country collaborators.