Thank you for your interest in Michigan State University's College of Engineering! We look forward to your visit. If you have questions or need assistance in scheduling a visit, please call our office at 517-353-7282 or email us at email@example.com.
Engineering Presentations & Tours
This is your opportunity to discover what we have to offer! See a sample of engineering labs, computer labs and other service centers. The tour gives you the chance to talk to current MSU engineering students. Find out first-hand why they chose Michigan State University and what it takes to be a successful engineering student.
Preview Week is a great opportunity to check out the College of Engineering that is held in the Fall of every year. Meet with professors, participate in virtual lab tours and see engineering interactive demonstrations, learn about majors and careers, talk with current MSU students, learn about current research at MSU, and much more!
Fall Semester presentations and tours begin in September and run through December.
- Prospective Student Presentations will be held Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting on September 3rd
- Juniors and seniors interested in exploring engineering at MSU will learn about engineering majors, the Cornerstone & Residential Experience, resources for academic success, co-ops and internships, research opportunities, study abroad, engineering clubs, etc.
Spring Semester presentations and tours begin in January and run through April.
Admitted Student Presentations will be held on Thursdays, staring on January 9th
This presentation is geared for students that have participated in a previous prospective presentation and that want to learn more about the steps after they have been admitted. It focuses on the transition from high school to a university, housing options, scholarships, tips for academic success, student involvement, etc.
- Prospective Student Presentations will be held Mondays and Fridays *, starting January 10th
- Juniors and seniors interested in exploring engineering at MSU will learn about engineering majors, the Cornerstone & Residential Experience, resources for academic success, co-ops and internships, research opportunities, study abroad, engineering student clubs, etc.
Summer presentations via Zoom will be available starting July 21st. Look down below to schedule a tour.
Presentations are shown to give a brief overview of the College of Engineering's programs and to offer a good place for questions and answers.
Prospective Student Presentations: For Zoom presentations, please connect 5 minutes prior to the presentation, which will start promptly at 3:30pm.
- Prospective students will meet with personnel from the Office of Recruitment and K-12 Outreach. They will be happy to guide you and answer all your questions. Prospective students do not meet with advisors.
- In order to provide good customer service and personal attention, the tours have a maximum capacity of 30 participants.
- Engineering Presentations & Tours are not offered on the weekends.
- Classroom observations are not offered.
- Transfer students are welcome. Be ready to discuss the transfer process; you can bring a copy of your transcripts.
Scheduling a Presentation and Tour
- Click on the large green button below which will take you to an events calendar.
- Select your desired presentation and tour at least a few of days prior your visit. If the tour is not selectable, it is full. Fill out the registration form.
- After you click the Register button at the bottom of the form, you will immediately receive a confirmation email with information related to the tour you selected.