- General Information
- Testing and Prototyping Tools
- ECE Research Cleanroom
- Electronic Parts Inventory
- Licensed Software
- PCB Information
- Dreamspark Program
- ECE Department Keys
ECE Technical Services
The ECE Shop provides technical and engineering support for ECE laboratories, computing, and machine work along with limited support to research. Services provided: · Support of all undergraduate teaching laboratories.
· Maintenance and calibration of lab equipment.
· Manufacture of Prototype Printed Circuit Boards.
· Limited Machine Shop Services.
· Research design and prototyping support.(fee based).
· Repair of a wide variety of electronic/test equipment.
· The technicians are also available to answer electrical engineering questions.