How do I submit my proposal?

You are here

Proposals that require submission by an Authorized Organization Representative are submitted by the Office of Sponsored Programs. There is only a small number of individuals that are able to sign on behalf of the University:
“Signature Authority for OSP”.  Proposals that do not have requirements for who submits the proposal are submitted by the PI. These proposals may still require a signature by an OSP Signature Authority (sponsor form or MSU Commitment Form).