The Biomaterials Lab focuses on promoting the progress of biomaterials research and education. Our research projects aim to design the next generation of biomaterial able to treat and regenerate diseased tissue.
Our mission includes to:
- Stimulate innovative research on biomaterial technologies.
- Support the fabrication and characterization of novel biomaterials.
- Advance on tissue engineering and therapeutic techniques by using biomaterials.
- Motivate interdisciplinary research within our lab and in collaboration with other institutions.
- Promote scientific and professional development for undergraduate and graduate students as well as by outreach activities.
- Educate on open and responsible scientific practice.