I am doing research in robotics and control. My research interests include:
- nanoscale motion control,
- compressive sensing,
- cyber-physical systems,
Address: B312, Engineering Building, East Lansing, 48824, MI, USA
Email: jguozhao at gmail.com
- April, 2015: Won the first prize of Fitch H. Beach Award, which is the highest honor among all the graduating PhD students in the College of Engineering.
- Feb, 2015: Our tailbot paper is accepted to IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics.
- 09/12,2014: Our paper with the title “Non-vector Space Stochastic Control for Nano Robotic Manipulations” is selected as one of the finalists for the best student paper in IROS 2014.
- 01/11,2014: Our paper with the title “Non-vector Space Approach for Nanoscale Motion Control” is accepted to IFAC journal Automatica.
- 06/30/2013: One paper about our “Tail assisted running and jumping robot with aerial maneuvering capability” is accepted to IROS 2013 to be held in Tokyo, Japan.
- 02/20/2013: Our poster “A tail assisted running and jumping robot” won the second place in the 2012 Engineering Graduate Research Symposium of Michigan State University.
- 01/29/2013: Our journal paper “MSU Jumper: A Single Motor Actuated Miniature Steerable Jumping Robot” is accepted to the IEEE Transactions on Robotics.
- 08/14/2012: Our miniature jumping robot won the second place in the graduate robotics division of the 2012 ASME Student Mechanism & Robot Design Competition.
- 07/02/2012: Our video submission for the jumping robot is accepted to the 2012 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems.
- 04/19/2012: Our miniature jumping robot is featured in MSU news: More bounce to the ounce: Mini-robot attracts attention.
- 04/16/2012: One paper with the title ”Visual Servoing Using Non-vector Space Control Theory” is accepted to the IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM 2012) to be held on July 11-14, 2012 at Ambassador Hotel Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
- 04/11/2012: Our miniature jumping robot is highlighted in the State News: Event highlights MSU innovation.