|Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering|
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Michigan State University
2120 Engineering Building
East Lansing, MI 48824-1226
Office: 2308K Engineering Building
Office phone: (517) 355-7688
Department fax: (517) 353-1980
Short Bio: Tongtong Li received her Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering in 2000 from Auburn University. From 2000 to 2002, she was with Bell Labs, and had been working on the design and implementation of 3G and 4G systems. Since 2002, she has been with Michigan State University, where she is now an Associate Professor.
Prof. Li's research interests fall into the areas of wireless and wired communications, wireless security, information theory and statistical signal processing, with applications in neuroscience. She is a recipient of a National Science Foundation (NSF) CAREER Award (2008) for her research on efficient and reliable wireless communications. Prof. Li served as an Associate Editor for IEEE Signal Processing Letters from 2007-2009, and an Editorial Board Member for EURASIP Journal Wireless Communications and Networking from 2004-2011. She served as an Associate Editor for IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing from 2012-2016.
- Wireless networking-architecture design, protocol development, performance analysis
- Brain networks and connectivity-system modeling, capacity and stability analysis
- Brain signal extraction and brain-controlled applications
- Cyber-physical systems and Internet of things (IoT)
- Wireless security-physical layer and upper layers
- Statistical signal processing
- Distributed storage and cloud computing
Research Lab: MSU BAWC Lab
- Associate Editor: IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, January 2012-Present.
- Associate Editor: IEEE Signal Processing Letters, November 2007-November 2009.
- Editorial Board Member: EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking (JWCN), 2004-2011.
- National Science Foundation
- Air Force Research Lab
- MSU IRGP