Current Group Members:
- Ammar Safaie, Graduate Student (Ph.D.)
- Guoting Kang, Graduate Student (Ph.D.)
- Qiu Han, Graduate Student (Ph.D.)
- Chelsea Weiskerger, Graduate Student (Ph.D.)
- Tula Ngasala, Graduate Student (Ph.D.) (joint with Prof. Susan Masten)
- Khaled Alghafli, Graduate Student (M.S.)
- Griffin J. Metevia, Undergraduate Student
- Dr. Tuan Nguyen, Research Associate
- Dawn Shively, Research Associate
- Ashley Spoljaric, Technician
- Kasia Kelly, Technician
Former Students / Group Members:
- Tuan D. Nguyen, Ph.D. (2014), Vietnam Academy for Water Resources, Hanoi
- Jie Niu, Ph.D. (2013), Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, California
- Pramod Thupaki, Ph.D. (2011), Institute of Ocean Sciences, Sidney, Canada
- Chaopeng Shen, Ph.D. (2009), Pennsylvania State University
- Irfan Aslam, Ph.D. (2006, joint with Prof. Thomas Voice), SNC-Lavalin Environment, Canada
- Dr. Zhongfu Ge (Postdoc), American Bureau of Shipping, Texas
- Dr. Lubo Liu (Postdoc), California State University, Fresno, California
- Dr. Itza Mendoza (Postdoc), National Polytechnic Institute, Mexico
- Jin Jingwei, M.S. (2015), Stanford University
- Aaron Wendzel, M.S. (2014), Rowe Professional Services
- George H. Wimbrow II, M.S. (2012), GE Healthcare, Wisconsin
- Rammesh Nav, M.S. (2007), Discover Financial Services
- Heather Stevens, M.S. (2009), Arcadis US, Inc.
- Geneva Hulslander, M.S. (2010), Fishbeck Thompson Carr & Huber
- Nick Nelson (Undergrad, 2010)
- Rachel Wandmacher (Undergrad, 2011)
(Spring 2014) Congratulations to Tuan Nguyen who successfully defended his doctoral research on May 9, 2014: "Circulation and Exchange in the Saginaw Bay - Lake Huron System: Field Observatios and Numerical Modeling"
(Spring 2014) Congratulations to Aaron Wendzel who received the Outstanding ENE Graduate Student Award!
(Fall 2013) Congratulations to Jie Niu who successfully defended his doctoral research on December 3, 2013: "Modeling the Movement of Water, Nutrients and Bacteria Across Heterogeneous Landscapes in the Great Lakes Region Using a Process-Based Hydrologic Model"