Current Students / Group Members:
- Ammar Safaie, Ph.D.
- Guoting Kang, Ph.D.
- Tuan D. Nguyen, Ph.D.
- Qiu Han, Ph.D.
- Alyson V. Flood, M.S.
- Chelsea Weiskerger, M.S.
Former Students / Group Members:
- Jie Niu, Ph.D. (2013), Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Pramod Thupaki, Ph.D. (2011), Institute of Ocean Sciences, Sidney, Canada
- Chaopeng Shen, Ph.D. (2009), Pennsylvania State University
- Irfan Aslam, Ph.D. (2006), Waterline Resources Inc., Canada
- Dr. Zhongfu Ge (Postdoc), American Bureau of Shipping, Texas
- Dr. Lubo Liu (Postdoc), California State University, Fresno
- Dr. Itza Mendoza (Postdoc), National Polytechnic Institute, Mexico
- Aaron Wendzel, M.S. (2014)
- George H. Wimbrow II, M.S. (2012), GE Healthcare, Wisconsin
- Rammesh Nav, M.S. (2007), Discover Financial Services
- Heather Stevens, M.S. (2009), Arcadis US, Inc.
- Geneva Hulslander, M.S. (2010), Fishbeck Thompson Carr & Huber
- Nick Nelson (Undergrad, 2010)
- Rachel Wandmacher (Undergrad, 2011)
- Sina Yakshi-Tafti (Undergrad, Kalamazoo College, Summer 2011)
(Spring 2014) Congratulations to Aaron Wendzel who received the Outstanding ENE Graduate Student Award!
(Fall 2013) Congratulations to Jie Niu who successfully defended his doctoral research on December 3, 2013: "Modeling the Movement of Water, Nutrients and Bacteria Across Heterogeneous Landscapes in the Great Lakes Region Using a Process-Based Hydrologic Model"