Current Students / Group Members:
- Ammar Safaie, Ph.D.
- Guoting Kang, Ph.D.
- Tuan D. Nguyen, Ph.D.
- Qiu Han, Ph.D.
- Jie Niu, Ph.D.
- Alyson V. Flood, M.S.
- Aaron Wendzel, M.S.
- Chelsea Weiskerger, M.S.
- Yao Huang, M.S.
- Lindsay Nault (Undergrad)
Former Students / Group Members:
- Jie Niu, Ph.D. (2013), MSU
- George H. Wimbrow II, M.S. (2012), GE Healthcare, Wisconsin
- Pramod Thupaki, Ph.D. (2011), Institute of Ocean Sciences, Sidney, BC, Canada
- Chaopeng Shen, Ph.D. (2009), Assistant Professor, Pennsylvania State University
- Irfan Aslam, Ph.D. (2006), Waterline Resources Inc., Canada
- Dr. Zhongfu Ge (Postdoc), American Bureau of Shipping, Texas
- Dr. Lubo Liu (Postdoc), Assistant Professor, California State University, Fresno
- Dr. Itza Mendoza (Postdoc), Assistant Professor, National Polytechnic Institute, Mexico
- Rammesh Nav, M.S. (2007), Discover Financial Services
- Heather Stevens, M.S. (2009), Arcadis US, Inc.
- Geneva Hulslander, M.S. (2010), Fishbeck Thompson Carr & Huber
- Nick Nelson (Undergrad, 2010)
- Rachel Wandmacher (Undergrad, 2011)
- Sina Yakshi-Tafti (Undergrad, Kalamazoo College, Summer 2011)
Congratulations to Jie Niu who successfully defended his doctoral research on December 3, 2013: "Modeling the Movement of Water, Nutrients and Bacteria Across Heterogeneous Landscapes in the Great Lakes Region Using a Process-Based Hydrologic Model"