1. TR Bush, L Bix, N Bello, J Fair. Differences in the kinematics of restrained and unrestrained conditions of opening for two sizes of glass jars. Packaging Technology and Science. Mar 29, 2012. DOI: 10.1002/pts.1965.
2. S Leitkam, TR Bush, M Li. A methodology for quantifying seated lumbar curvature. ASME Journal of Biomechanical Engineering. Vol. 33, 11, 2011, doi: 10.1115/1.4005400.
3. LL Flynn, TR Bush, A Sikorskii, R Mukherjee, G Wyatt. Understanding the role of stimulation in reflexology: development and testing of a robotic device. European Journal of Cancer Care. 2011 Sep; 20(5): 686-96.
4. A A Manorama, S Baek, J Vorro, A Sikorskii, TR Bush. Blood perfusion and transcutaneous oxygen level characterizations in human skin with changes in normal and shear loads- Implications for pressure ulcer formation. Clinical Biomechanics 25, 2010, 823-828.
5. TR Bush, J Vorro, G Alderink, S Gorbis, M Li, S Leitkam. Relating a manual medicine diagnostic test of cervical motion function to three-dimensional kinematics. International Journal of Osteopathic Medicine 13, 2010. pp 48-55 doi:10.1016/j.ijosm.2010.01.005.
6. Wyatt G, Sikorskii A, Bush TR, Mukherjee R. Team Science of Nursing, Engineering, Statistics and Practitioner in the Development of a Robotic Reflexology Device. Journal of the Society of Integrative Oncology, Vol. 8 No 1, 2010 p 14-19.