These engineers integrate many fields and people from business, management & telecommunications to design, production & new technologies!
Applied Engineering Sciences is designed to develop an individual who:
- Brings to the workplace a knowledge of business, management, and logistics, grounded in calculus, basic sciences, and engineering sciences;
- Can apply the rigor of their education and training to a diverse set of problems;
- Is prepared to work at the interfaces of planning, design, production, procurement, marketing, distribution, sales, and management;
- Can effectively communicate across diverse professional disciplines; and
- Is knowledgeable of contemporary technological and societal issues and can facilitate the effective deployment of new technologies.
Michigan State University
428 S. Shaw Lane, Room 1415
East Lansing, MI 48824
Phone: (517) 355-5120
Fax: (517) 432-1356