Regarding Camp Information and Applications:
Future Spartan Engineering for Teens is designed to be a catalyst in developing students who are motivated and well prepared for careers in science, math, and engineering, specifically in Wireless Integrated MicroSystems. This program is dedicated to teaching future engineers and scientists the skills to be leaders in this exciting interdisciplinary field. Students in the program will use microsensors and robots while developing their skills in science, engineering, and mathematics. While working with science teachers and engineering faculty, students will design and build experiments. Students will learn about various engineering majors, and be involved in short courses, demonstrations, field trips and hands-on experiments.
Please note: This is a commuter program. Students will be dropped off at 1 p.m. and picked up at 5 p.m. every day, Monday-Friday.
- This is a commuter program. Students will be dropped off at 1 p.m. and picked up at 5 p.m. every day, Monday-Friday.
- You are not fully accepted to the program without completing the entire application process and after acceptance, submitting payment. Completed applications will have priority for acceptance.
- Open to U.S. and International students entering the 8th and 9th grades
Applications will open in January 2017.
Common Questions and Answers
- Do you offer Scholarships? No, as the program fee is already substantially lower than our counterpart programs around the nation due to sponsorships from various industry partners that offset the cost. The program fee covers tuition, fees equipment, supplies, and risk management insurance.
- Do they need to bring spending money? The only things students will need spending money for are souvenirs or extra snacks. However, we are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Students are encouraged to bring their own snacks.
- May students leave campus? No, due to safety concerns we do not allow students to leave campus
*Schedule subject to change*