Thank you for your interest in Michigan State University’s College of Engineering! We look forward to your visit. If you have questions or need assistance in scheduling a visit, please call our office at 517-353-7282 or email us at email@example.com.
Engineering Presentations & Tours
This is your opportunity to discover what we have to offer! See a sample of engineering labs, computer labs and other service centers. The tour gives you the chance to talk to current MSU engineering students. Find out first-hand why they chose Michigan State University and what it takes to be a successful engineering student.
Spring semester tours begin in January and run through April. Fall semester tours begin in October, right after Preview Day and run through December.
Presentations are shown to give a brief overview of the College of Engineering's programs and to offer a good place for questions and answers. Please check in 15 minutes prior to the presentation in room 3540 Engineering Building. The presentation will start promptly at 3:30 pm with the tour following immediately after. The Presentation and Tour lasts from 1 hour to 1.5 hours.
- Prospective students will meet with personnel from the office of Recruitment and K-12 Outreach. They will be happy to guide you and answer all your questions. Prospective students do not meet with advisors.
- In order to provide good customer service and personal attention, the tours have a maximum capacity of 30 participants.
- Engineering Presentations & Tours are not offered on the weekends.
- Classroom observations are not offered.
- Transfer students are welcome. Be ready to discuss the transfer process; you can bring a copy of your transcripts.
Scheduling a Presentation and Tour
- Click on the large green button below which will take you to an events calendar.
- Select your desired presentation and tour at least a few of days prior your visit. If the tour is not selectable, it is full. Fill out the registration form.
- After you click the ‘Register’ button at the bottom of the form, you will immediately receive a confirmation email with information related to the tour you selected.
Another great opportunity to check out the College of Engineering is Preview Day, held in early October every year. This year’s Preview Day will be held on October 1, 2016. Meet with professors, tour laboratories and see engineering interactive demonstrations, learn about majors and careers, talk with current MSU students, view undergraduate research posters and projects and much more!