Request for CEE Course Override (100-499)

This form is to be used to make a request for an override of a CE course (CE abbreviated courses only). The information you provide will be transmitted to the civil and environmental engineering academic adviser or graduate coordinator for processing. The department's response to your request will be sent to you via e-mail after your request has been processed.

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.