Flying SquirrelMail is not necessary to install; it can be accessed via the web.
An alternative to deleting messages from the Inbox is moving the messages to folders on your M: drive. To do this, the destination folders will need to be created. If you already have a folder or folders in which to place the messages, skip the next step.
To Create New Folders:
(Click on images to see larger view)
- Click Folders at the top of the page.
When you do this it will bring up a new page. Type a new folder name into the empty field and click the Create button. This will make a new folder on your M: drive.
To Move Messages:
- First select the folder they currently reside within.
- Check the box of each message to be moved. The boxes are located at the left side of each message.
- Before the messages can be moved, choose the folder to which the messages will be relocated. Select this folder on the Move Selected To: pull down menu.
- Finally, select the Move button and the operation will be completed.