You do not need to install Flying SquirrelMail since it can be accessed through the web.
An alternative to deleting messages from the Inbox is moving the messages to folders on your M: drive. To do this, the destination folders will need to be created. If you already have a folder or folders in which to place the messages, skip to Move Messages below.
Create New Folders
(Click on images to see larger view)
- Click Folders at the top of the page.
- Type the new folder's name into the Create Folder field and click the Create button. This will make a new folder on your M: drive.
- First select the folder they currently reside within.
- Check the box of each message to be moved. The boxes are located at the left side of each message.
- Before the messages can be moved, choose the folder to which the messages will be relocated. Select this folder on the Move Selected To: pull down menu.
- Finally, select the Move button and the operation will be completed.