In this tutorial, you'll learn how to insert an image into your Drupal webpage using the Tiny MCE toolbar.
Click on thumbnails for a larger view.
- First, find the page you wish to edit and click the Edit tab. (Note: You will need to log in to the website in order to do this.)
- After you've clicked the Edit tab, scroll down to the Body editing box. The editor will resemble the MS Word toolbar somewhat.
- Place your cursor next to the text where you would like to insert an image.
- Click the Insert Image button. The pop-up Insert/Edit Image will appear.
- Click on the red and blue box to the right of the Image URL textbox.
- Another pop-up window will appear. In this pop-up, click Upload in the upper left-hand corner.
- A file browser will drop down; click the Browse button next to the file browser.
- Once you've found the image you want to attach, click the Open button, then click the second Upload. The file should now appear in the File Name listing.
- Finally, click on Insert file next to the green checkmark.
- Add an Image Description/Alt Text, in the field below the URL, describing the image. (Ex: Photo of John Smith). Choose desired horizontal or vertical spacing and any alignment preferences in the Appearance tab, or leave as the default settings: 0/not set. When done, click Insert.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Congratulations, you now know how to add an image to your Drupal website!
E-mail email@example.com if you have any questions, need assistance with logging into your website or if any one of these tools/windows do not open for you.