If you are an engineering faculty or staff member you may have a Zimbra account for calendar and possibly e-mail as well. To view that account on an iPhone or iPad, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Open Settings (the gray colored gear icon).
2. Select Mail> Contacts> Calendar" along the left hand side.
3. On the right select Add Account.
4. When prompted for type of account, select Microsoft Exchange.
5. Enter your engineering e-mail address and your Zimbra password, then click Next.
6. When prompted for the server, type zimbra.egr.msu.edu. Leave the Domain field blank, and click Next.
If everything is entered correctly, you will be asked which services to sync. If you do not view your mail in Zimbra, unselect mail.
7. Your calendar, contacts and e-mail (if selected) should sync. You may need to restart your iPhone or iPad for the changes to take effect.