Enable Wireless on a Windows Vista Computer
- Open the Start Menu by clicking the Start button. Click on Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, click on Network and Internet.
- In the Network and Internet panel, click Network and Sharing Center.
- In the Network and Sharing Center, click Manage network connections in the Tasks list on the left side of the window.
- The Network Connections manager will open. Right-click the icon labeled Wireless Network Connection and click Enable on the menu displayed.
- Your wireless network connection has now been enabled.